Monday, December 1, 2008

Keep your legs closed to married men

It's not often that I'll allow an entire season of trashtastic reality television to go by without watching, but that's exactly what happened with The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Truthfully, I was kind of proud of myself for not succumbing to the show and I felt good about not filling my DVR with yet another terrible show that wasted my time.

However, on Wednesday night, I heard so much about the show and the reunion special that I gave in. When Bravo ran a marathon on Thanksgiving, I set my DVR to record each and every episode. And I'm not sad I did it.

I spent Friday and Saturday tearing through the entire season and the blessed reunion special. I relished every moment - Sheree neglecting to include NeNe's name on the guest list to her birthday party, Kim taking vocal lessons, DeShawn trying to throw a fundraiser, Lisa's husband working out and trying to return to the NFL - all of it! My life definitely is better now that I've seen the friendship between Kim and NeNe disintegrate!

No comments: