Saturday, August 11, 2007

Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean

Internets, if you've been a careful reader, you know that I do like my Hilary Duff. Well, tonight, thanks to Kitten, I MET HER!!! You see, Bill Paxton's former flame was hosting an event at a new club tonight and H. Duff was the special guest!!

We waited around a bit and then she showed up, acted graciously and took pictures like the expert paparrazi subject that she is! I love her even more now than I did before, if possible. One of my favorite parts was when I told Hilary, "I think you're great - you're not all messed up like Lindsay. What would you do if you ran into her today?" And Hilary replied, while flexing her biceps (which were quite toned), "I would fuck her up!" Oh, Hilary, you are such a badass! I heart you!

I sort of wish I was going to see her concert tomorrow, but instead, I will be going to Chicago to visit Gerbil. I may not be blog-o-matic for the next few days. Just picture Panda!!!! basking in the glow of La Duff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w/evs, i grabbed her boob.

Gleemonex said...

Wow -- that almost makes ME like her!