Saturday, October 13, 2007

Celeb sighting: The Amazing Race


Last night I shared a lovely sushi dinner with Work It and Animatrix. It was great catching up with these two ladies whom I've known since our early days as worker bees in Washington DC.

After dinner, we went out for a bit of revelry and, much to our surprise, the bar was promoting season 3 of the terrible, terrible gay show Dante's Cove. On hand to promote the series was Reichen Lemkuhl, erstwhile winner of The Amazing Race.

Reichen and I actually go way back to before he was a minor celeb. In fact, I knew Reichen back when his name was ... not Reichen. It was fun catching up with him but sort of odd to be amongst all his adoring fans. I felt like I was in the way while he was "working," but at least he was able to hook me up with free libations!

2 comments:

Lena said...

It never ceases to amaze me how well-connected you are, Panda!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you knew him before he had his ears fixed? Was he a gold digger then, too?