Thursday, October 11, 2007

Classics redefined


Finding a long-lost piece of clothing that you've forgotten about is like reconnecting with an old friend. Faced with my daily conundrum of what to wear this morning, I grabbed my pile of jeans, tossed them onto my bed and searched for one of my tried-and-trues.

I have several pairs of "work" jeans that go through heavy rotation in my schedule. These jeans differ from my "play" jeans in that they're a tad more comfortable, much more ordinary and usually from one of The Corporation's brands. They're not very exciting, but they keep me from getting indecent exposure citations.

I was pretty excited this morning when I pulled out a pair of jeans from my pile and realized I had another work jean to throw into my rotation! It had been months since I'd worn this pair and I had totally forgotten I owned them so I was pretty excited to wear them today.

I think Panda!!!! needs more excitement in his life.

No comments: