Monday, October 22, 2007

Beer busted


I woke up this morning absolutely starving, most likely because I neglected to eat dinner last night.

It was a beautifully sunny and clear San Francisco day and Bill Paxton had arranged for a brunch extravaganza by the beach. An inconveniently scheduled marathon threatened to derail our plans, but we were able to maneuver the closed streets and the hundreds of ladies wrapped in foil to get to our restaurant.

At Bill Paxton's request, we each brought a photo from this summer and mine was a snap taken with Hilary Duff (and Kitten). Other pictures included Selives passed out in drag and Selives in a wig making a face. Hmm ... a theme!

And because it was such a beautiful day, we decided to hit the Eagle beer bust! Panda!!!! can't really resist all-you-can-drink for $10 on a back patio in the blazing sunlight.

But after the beer bust, I of course continued the festivities well into the night. One of these days I swear I'll learn some self control and I won't end the night all jealous and crying to Selives.

No comments: