Friday, October 5, 2007

XOXO, Gossip Girl


Internets, I can't handle it. I spent last night catching up on some of my television shows and watched Gossip Girl, Reaper and Ugly Betty in rapid succession. And while this should come as no surprise, I feel I must reiterate: I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL!

This show is just so trashy, so over-the-top and so unbelievable that I cannot stop watching. It's Melrose for a new generation - a bitchier, prettier, cracked-out and out-of-control generation - and I love it.

A few moments from this week's episode should help you understand why this show has become Panda!!!!'s favorite of the fall television season:

* Blair lounging as two of her minions ice her "wounded" leg for her
* A school chorus singing an a capella version of Fergie's "Glamorous" during a school assembly
* Penn Badgley
* A gratuitous shot of a hot field hockey coach who must separate battling former best friends

I can't get enough!

No comments: