Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic monday


A fairly significant media maelstrom has made today a pretty hectic day at The Corporation. There have been all sorts of emergency meetings and discussions and I'm working as hard as I can to keep up.

This has been especially difficult given yesterday's shenanigans. I took Gymnocent to a fun monthly party where we hit the dance floor for several hours. Gymnocent truly was the belle of the ball, with all the boys hoping to fill his dance card. It was sort of like a gay debutante ball!

On my way home, I stopped by the party where Selives, Bill Paxton, PorkChop, Blanca, Kitten and the rest were acting up and going crazy. They were dressed in scary drag, something about banshees, I think. Wigs, dresses and sequins everywhere! It was quite a frenzy.

I found a pink bangle embedded with rhinestones on the ground and proceeded to shove it around my wrist. I spent several minutes bopping people on their oftentimes be-wigged heads before I decided I'd had enough and needed to get to sleep.

2 comments:

nickse said...

diva banshees!

and that was my bangle you found. i must've lost it doing one of my deathdrops on the dancefloor.

Anonymous said...

you ruined my makeup!