Friday, March 20, 2009

Open bar

Internets, I'm not a young panda anymore. In olden times, I was able to go out on a weeknight, drink heavily and function properly the next day. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Last night, Q Bar hosted its grand opening party with a celebratory open bar for three hours. Of course, I was there to take advantage of the deal and to spend a rowdy Thursday night with my pals.

Puppy and I arrived nearly two hours into the party and the place was packed full of sweaty folks who were already tanked. There were big men dancing on tables, little men shoving their faces with food, cute girls twirling on the dance floor and very hard-working bartenders trying to keep up with the madness.

It was a fun night, but I definitely am feeling the after-effects today. Thank goodness no one else on my team is in the office!

No comments: