Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Farewell my concubine

Puppy and I were enjoying a nice dinner last night with two of my friends from grad school when we were interrupted by a neighboring diner who tapped my friend on his shoulder and asked to learn Puppy's name. This fellow, a shrill little Asiatic fellow with a fugly trucker hat and white-framed plastic sunglasses, let Puppy know that he was very cute.

As we left the restaurant, he stopped Puppy and reiterated how cute he thought he was, when his friend asked if I was his boyfriend. We answered in the affirmative, then the little man pointed at me and said, "He past boyfriend. I future boyfriend!"

I thought that was a bit forward and rude while Puppy enjoyed the attention. He suggested that our dining friend become his concubine and I made it clear that I would allow no such thing.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

"He past boyfriend. I future boyfriend!"

GENIUS!!! I love this. I'm'a start saying it all over the Internets.