Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Will hunt for food

When my upstairs neighbors discovered a mouse in their home (on the third floor!), they asked if they could borrow a cat for a few nights. After considering for approximately 0.0001 seconds which cat would be right for the job, I offered Victor Kiriakis's services for a few nights.

I packed him and his belongings up last night and delivered him to my neighbors, but I haven't heard news about progress. Stefano DiMera, meanwhile, has grown sort of confused and despondent. He seems sad and lonely, looking for his old friend. This, of course, is ironic because he wanted to get rid of Victor just a week or two ago. My, how quickly things change!

Hopefully, Victor will be an adept hunter and clear their home of rodents quickly because I'm starting to miss him. That, and I don't want him to love them more than me.

1 comment:

room8J said...

You're whoring out your cat!! I hope he performs well and gives his daddy a cut of the fee..