Monday, August 3, 2009

Locker room talk

My gym is used by stuffy old businessmen-types and ladies who look like they "lunch" frequently. On occasion, a professional sports team may blow through town and use the facilities, but that's pretty rare.

Well, yesterday, after wrapping up my workout and getting dressed to leave, I overheard three very large, very muscular men who seemed to be of the professional athlete variety. Maybe they played arena football or something like that.

In any case, I was privy to their conversation about mutual friends who were "hanging out" with "freaks" who liked to take pictures of themselves using various sex toys. Apparently, these unsavory images of women atop large instruments were making the rounds through this team, by way of cell phones.

They went into pretty gory detail about various sex acts and the way these women threw themselves at these men. One lady, in particular, would bring teammates back to her apartment to have sex while her six-year-old daughter slept in the same room.

It's rare that I hear such graphic (and loud) accounts of sex in the locker room, so I finished my business as quickly as possible and high-tailed it out of there!

No comments: