Sunday, August 23, 2009

Warm house, mad mall

One of Puppy's friends recently moved abodes and threw a nice housewarming party last night. Prior to arrival, Puppy warned me that triscuits with American cheese were served at his last housewarming, so I knew what to expect.

Although I stayed away from the hors d'oeuvres (We'd just had a pretty big dinner.), I was pleased to see that the nibbles had evolved to include bruschetta and taquitos!

The party itself was pretty tame. A few drinks ingested here, a few snarky comments about the guests there and we were ready to leave. Fortunately, we weren't nearly the biggest messes present - one heavy-eyelidded kid managed to drop his freshly poured drink all over the kitchen floor. And save for one older couple, I think I was the oldest person there.

So, I was pleased to journey to the Lower Haight to meet up with Roommates A&J, Mahogany Sparkle, Beetle, Kitten, PorkChop and Mattress (dressed as his alter-ego Tess Tickle) at Mall Madness! The party was fun, and I managed to take a few glamour shots, wrapped in a boa.

But a few quick drinks later, I was much too inebriated to care so I went home, watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica, and went to sleep.

No comments: