Saturday, January 5, 2008

Chicken fried Friday


It's a good thing Panda!!!! doesn't make new year's resolutions, especially of the sort that consider the quality of my diet. Otherwise, I think this year's would have lasted all of four days.

After Mattress, Blanca and I spent the night at a fun and frivolous birthday celebration, I somehow ended up at a diner, scarfing down chicken fried steak with gravy and eggs. I certainly wasn't hungry. And of all the things on the menu, why did I order quite possibly the least healthy option? It must have been my body yearning to have all the alcohol soaked up by something greasy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is freakish how we always end up ordering the same thing. I had chicken-fried steak on Friday night also. At Marie Callender's of all places...

Panda!!!! said...

Stop copying me!