Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am a wise old sage


The other night, I was discussing life with one of Blanca's former flames. A man who's all of 21 years old. This kid spent some time lamenting about how old he was getting and how he only meets men, er, boys who are younger than him.

He recounted a recent tale of how he went to a club and met an 18-year-old who declared, "I guess 21 isn't too old." I guess that sort of thing happens at clubs that are 18+. I certainly wouldn't know.

Later I found myself dishing out life lessons to this young pup. My sentences began with "When I was your age..." and "Just wait a few years..." My 31 (nearly 32) years of experiences helped me provide great comfort and wisdom.

Obviously, this put Panda!!!! in a fantastic mood. Since when did I become the oldest man in the world?

No comments: