Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Potty party


It's been several months since I did the 80s night thing, but since The Hills has ended, I thought I would partake in some new wave, neon colored, lace gloved revelry last night. So I met up with Kitten to frolic among those who appreciate Joy Division, Morrissey, Madonna and 80 cent drinks!

As I've mentioned, the party gets quite out of hand and it's usually packed with excited and excitable boys and girls. Consequently, the one stall in the ladies' room gets lots of use while the urinals in the men's room see a pretty steady stream of action, but the wait is never unbearable.

So last night, I was relieving myself and minding my own business when suddenly, a group of drunk-as-drunk-can-be girls burst into the men's room and one "lady" after another proceeded to pull down her pants, back up against the urinal (flesh on dirty dirty porcelain!) and urinate! So classy.

1 comment:

room8J said...

I never heard about this! Ew! That men's room is a cesspool!