Monday, January 7, 2008

What a tangled web


As I mentioned before, Blanca has gotten himself entangled in his own version of a gay San Francisco telenovela. And yesterday the situation seems to have become even more complicated, with yet another one of these friends vying for Blanca's affections.

Blanca claims innocence in these antics, and I almost believe that he does nothing to encourage these gays to throw themselves at him.

What I find most perplexing though is that this group of "friends" has no problem all going after the same man. I couldn't see myself waiting for Mahogany Sparkle's budding relationship to end, only to pounce on his lovah. Nor could I see myself seeking out one of Selives's old flames, knowing the strain it would place on our friendship. Where are the morals of today's gay youth?

1 comment:

Mahogany Sparkle said...

I feel the same honey! I can understand someone having one person that they "think" is a friend and finding out differently....but how many "friends" have to back stab boy #1 before he realizes its time to reevaluate all of his friendships? Do es generation x-box have any boundaries in their "friendships?"

Is there anyway I can use anymore " " ?