Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fugsip Girl

My work on a project at The Corporation led me to the website where one of my favorite blogs receives its fodder. Since I don't subscribe to its service, it doesn't appear as though I can publish the large version of this photo, but I wanted to pay a little tribute.

It looks as though Chace Crawford is working diligently to shake the preppy, cherubic look of his Gossip Girl character Nate by arriving to red carpet events with unkempt hair, a nine o'clock shadow and comfortable loungewear. We understand that this is an Old Navy event, but when your co-stars show up in besequined gowns and well-coiffed shiny hair, is it really too much to ask you to shave and invest in a comb?

1 comment:

room8J said...

I heart the Jessica and and Heather! It's like sometimes they reach into my head and pull out things i didn't know I still remembered.