Friday, January 11, 2008

Conversating


Dickinator's been in town for some sort of fancy shmancy biotech/finance conference and fortunately she was able to spare time to dine with me last night. I met Dickinator with her boyfriend and sister at a lovely local seafood restaurant where we enjoyed a very delicious meal.

It occurred to me, though, that our conversating may have seemed unusual if any of the other restaurant patrons were eavesdropping. Among other topics, we discussed the merits of vaginal birth versus planned c-section, rescuing animals from house fires, Jamie Lynn Spears, women who desire to be tighter down there, San Francisco restaurants, child labor in the garment industry, skiing, ugly babies and pimping out a van to ride around Dickinator's and my college reunion.

I love catching up with friends, especially when over lovely food and a good bottle of pino noir!

1 comment: