Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm sick *cough*


One of the problems of calling sick and spending the day in bed is that you eventually have to return to work and catch up. When I woke up yesterday, I knew I was in no condition to spend the day at The Corporation, so Panda!!!! made a phone call to the boss lady and stayed in bed.

Halfway through the day, I moved from my bed to my couch, where I enjoyed a marathon of America's Next Top Model (Remember when Rebecca fainted? When Tyra went to town on Tiffany? That cycle was delicious!) before returning back to my bed for an hour or so.

I did eventually move back to my couch for some more quality television viewing (Gossip Girl! Project Runway! Newport Harbor!) before turning in for the night.

But today I've returned to work and I'm scrambling to catch up. With the new year celebration, I feel like it's been ages since I've been at work and I'm falling woefully behind. I've had a few moments today where I've just stared at my computer, paralyzed by the work that needs to get done but unable to figure out what I need to do to start it. I wish I could return home and resume watching Tyra berate her model contestants.

1 comment:

room8J said...

I hear if you break your arm in four places and have surgery on it you can greatly extend your ANTM and "Living the Hills Life" viewing windows! Elodie just totally told Heidi and her $595 bag off! Yay!