Sunday, January 27, 2008

Makes me that much stronger

VH1 is airing Christina Aguilera's "Back to Basics" tour and it's reminding me of the concert - which I attended last year. Danity Kane and the Pussycat Dolls opened for Xtina and it was truly one of the most fun, most energizing concerts I've been to.

More than that, I went to a local bar the night after the concert and there was Christina herself! She was with a group of gals and they were sequestered in the back section with two bodyguards vigilantly preventing people from disturbing her fun times. Of course, I approached one of the guards and asked if I could say hello. He, of course, declined. Then, I asked if he could relay a message - simply to tell her how great she was the night before. Again, with arms folded, he declined.

In any case, I got to see the petite vocalist in person and she did look like she was having a grand time, even if she would have had a better time with Panda!!!!

No comments: