Monday, February 18, 2008

Celeb sighting: Make it work

Former Project Runway contestant Jack Mackenroth was in town this weekend and I ran into him, promoting some sort of magazine. Jack is someone I've known for several years, thanks to our mutual history of competitive swimming. But now that he was on the television, he was mobbed by adoring fans.

Several years ago, Jack and I had an altercation that ended in me screaming obscenities at him, flipping him off and storming away. But tonight we were very civil and gave each other a warm greeting. I guess time does heal all wounds...

2 comments:

room8J said...

Oo I saw him too on Sunday on the way to the brunch! Was there some kind of Bravo Reality TV convention or something? I also saw Tiffany from Top Chef at the cave. I said hello, she gave me a hug and a gay cheek kiss. Then she was spotted by another gay who started pointing at her and screaming TOP CHEF TOP CHEF!! and she's like "STOP! CUT IT OUT" End result: I looked totally normal next to that guy.

jboogie said...

I didn't know you know Jack. I was in an elevator with him at Gotham's Black and White party at the Rainbow Room. He seemed a bit jaded already, which is funny since he was only on half a season.