Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's not just a competition, it's a career

So I'm thoroughly enjoying The Pussycat Dolls Present: GIRLICIOUS, the shameless trainwreck of a show where botox queen Robin Antin is trying to turn little girls into singing and dancing whores.

Each week the girls explore an attribute that is vital to success as a member of an internationally acclaimed girl-group sensation like The Pussycat Dolls. Last night's quality was "confidence," which I generally agree with as a concept. But how exactly does dressing in little booty shorts with a midriff-baring tank top and knee-high athletic socks inspire confidence? Maybe my ignorance is why I'm not a member of an internationally successful girl group phenomenon!

In any case, my favorite girl is Nichole, an 18-year old Hilary Duff lookalike. Of course she's my favorite. She reminds me of La Duff!

No comments: