Monday, April 14, 2008

Scorched

What's black and white and red all over? This sunburned panda!

Oy, internets, I'm totally sunburned from my weekend outside. It was a glorious hot weekend in San Francisco and I spent two days lounging - one at the beach, the other at the park.

And in between, I got to hang out with Gymnast, who's back in town for a few days! I met up with him, Cumtroller and his gal pal Paris for a bit of Saturday night booty-shaking.

My original intention was to meet up for a quiet drink to catch up, then retire at a reasonable hour. I hadn't completely adjusted to this time zone and I didn't get much sleep the previous nights so I wanted to climb out of sleep deficit.

Well, true to form, one drink turned into two, and two into ten, so when the trio headed to do a little dancing, I couldn't very well just go home. It was a fun night though and I'm totes glad I got out, but man was I hurting yesterday morning.

No comments: