Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One night in Bangkok

Even though I was a very tired panda, Gymnast convinced me I should hit '80s night with him since he departs SF and returns to Londres today. I managed to peel myself off the couch, turn off my television, put on some appropriate bar clothing and drag myself to the bar for a little celebration.

As usual, the DJ spun obscure '80s songs that I didn't recognize. But when he played a souped-up version of "One Night in Bangkok" both Gymnast and I were excited that we finally knew one of the songs!

And as is the tradition on Mondays, the bar got crowded and the kids got rowdy. I stayed in my little corner, trying to avoid the masses while I sipped on my beers. It was a mellow night for me, but it was great seeing Gymnast one last time before he returns to his "studies."

1 comment:

polislag said...

Aww!!! What an amazing night. Per usual at the BOC I suppose...too bad they didn't play The Promise.