Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm loving angels instead

I went over to Beetle's last night for some dinner and pop culture and to catch up after my India travels. He showed me the beautiful backyard garden that Mattress has been working diligently on, made some tasty salads and grilled some chicken breasts. I brought over some eclairs to up the carb and calorie factor.

We watched American Idol and marveled at young David Archuleta's performance of "Angels" - one of my favorite songs ever since I touched Robbie Williams at a concert in Washington DC.
Then, we caught up on last week's America's Next Top Model and agreed that it was too soon for poor Claire to go even though she stupidly face-planted in a puddle and that Whitney is a fierce plus-sized gal.

Dinner with a buddy and pop culture. What more could a panda ask for?

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

What more could you ask for? How about freedom from your American Idol obsession?

oooh, BURN!!!!!

[says the person who cannot fucking let go of FBOFW, no matter how much it hurts]