Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New adventures

Well, I thought it over and have decided to accept the new job. Since beginning to let people at The Corporation know, I've received several punches in the arm (thanks, Gleemonex) and some very kind words from colleagues.

I've worked here for four years and I can honestly say that they've been good years of personal and professional growth. I truly believe in my team's work here and I will continue to be a loyal customer even after my employee discount ends next Friday.

As with any departure, leaving The Corporation is bittersweet. I'm excited about my new position, but I'll miss my friends, the relaxed corporate culture, the fun and interesting trips abroad and being part of such an exciting consumer-facing brand. Of course, I'll also miss my employee discount, but I'm hopeful that the benefits at my new company will outweigh what I'm leaving behind.

3 comments:

Gleemonex said...

Congratulations ... damn you!! You will be very much missed, even if you are only a few blocks away.

andrew said...

Congrats Marcus!

Anonymous said...

Everybody wants Panda!!!!