Friday, June 13, 2008

Thinking it over

So, for the past few weeks, I've been bamboozling The Corporation and going for little interviews at another company nearby. There have been days where I left my desk, returned home to change into a suit, went for a few interviews, changed back into my work drag, then returned to work - several hours after I left. And no one seemed to notice!

Well, several weeks later and nine interviews later, I have a job offer! I've been given the weekend to "think it over" since the new company would like a response by Monday.

Meanwhile, my boss at The Corporation resigned yesterday so things are already kind of in a flurry. I don't know what kinds of opportunities this might open up for me, but I think it may be time for me to move on. I shall continue thinking...

1 comment:

jboogie said...

OMG congrats! I was interviewing at Baby Phat and met Kimora. She passed on me but I'm pretty sure it's because my neck is skinnier than hers.