Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taco Tuesday

It's been a while since Kitten and I have hung out, so we decided to make today "Taco Tuesday" and meet for lunch at a mediocre Mexican restaurant. We each had some sort of taco for lunch, in addition to the other Mexican fixin's and we caught up on our lives.

As Kitten regaled me with stories of his shenanigans, I realized how out of the loop I've been. I guess all this traveling I've done recently has disconnected me from the SF scene and I'm woefully behind on all the gossip and the homo dramas. And although I miss hanging out with all my friends, I don't really miss the petty in-fighting. Can it be? Is this panda finally growing out of Junior High? Highly doubtful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taco tuesdays deserves a better setting! i'm ready for round 2..

:-D