Sunday, July 6, 2008

Artsy fartsy

Every month, The Ringmaster hosts an art opening at his cute little t-shirt shop. Each event comes complete with wine, some munchies, smooth jazzy sounds and a gaggle of hipsters.

Puppy, Chocolate Thunder, Puppy's OFM Periwinkle and I headed to the July artist event and enjoyed the artist's work. One piece immediately caught my eye - it had two pandas on it! But upon closer inspection, I realized that the pandas were en flagrante and that one had apparently climaxed! I debated for a half-second, but ultimately decided I wouldn't want that graphic of a graphic on a t-shirt.

Prec and BrightEyes were both there, as a first stop on their big night out. As BrightEyes helped out with the festivities, Prec joined us for a drink around the corner before he headed back to retrieve BrightEyes. The rest of us decided it was time to fill our bellies, so we enjoyed a nice dinner and some sweet cocktails.

Puppy and I retired early, but Chocolate Thunder and Periwinkle headed out for some Saturday night scandal-making. I'm not sure what all ensued, but I woke up with a text from Chocolate Thunder at 5:14am saying that he was just getting home. Naughtiness...

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

What's an OFM?

[/hopelessly out of it old lady]