Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gym class zero

When I arrived at the gym today, I approached ChickenHawk, who was in the middle of a 2.5 hour workout. Visibly nervous and excited, he said to me, "Did you see that hot-ish guy who was just here? The one in the black tank top?" I responded that I knew of whom he spoke, but made a face that said, "Oh, ChickenHawk, no! You are not allowed to find him attractive."

I explained that said "hot-ish" man was totes creepy and that he stared me down intensely every time I'd seen him at the gym. His stares intense, bothersome and uncomfortable and he had no shame in stopping his exercises so he could watch other members walk by. I added that, as I exited the locker room a few days ago, he stood at the mirror, wearing velour sweatpants and blow drying his chest. As I passed him, he winked at me. I hurried out.

So after all this, ChickenHawk conceeded that Creepy McCreeperson was shady and that he should not be admired. Later, when ChickenHawk went to relieve himself, he reported back that Creepy McCreeperson was standing around the locker room, with his towel hiked up, and that he stared ChickenHawk down as he did his business.

Shortly after, he exited the locker room, fully dressed and made it to the front door of the gym. He stopped, turned around and returned to the gym. ChickenHawk, who was finally finished with his workout, chatted with me and waited for the Creep to leave. After approximately 15 minutes, Creepy McCreeperson had still not emerged so ChickenHawk made his way to the locker room to get his stuff.

When ChickenHawk exited the locker room, he walked toward me, trying very hard to stifle his laughter. "What?" I inquired. ChickenHawk came up to me and whispered, "He's naked again! And he's just wandering around the showers!"

Who gets all dressed after working out, only to return to the locker room to get naked again? Ick!

No comments: