Wednesday, September 10, 2008

God hates fangs

I checked out the new HBO show, True Blood, the other night and I have to say that I'm intrigued. It's from the Six Feet Under team, so it has high expectations in my mind - expectations that weren't met in the first episode.

I'm hoping the characters become more interesting and nuanced, but since the first episode served to introduce this world where vampires are trying to assimilate into everyday society, I'll continue to watch. Also, I'll keep watching as long as Ryan Kwanten does scenes where he's nearly nekkid. It gives me something to strive for during those few occasions I find myself at the gym.

Selives claims he "loves" the show, and I hope to as well, but so far, it left me yearning for a Buffy reunion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you think of fringe?

Panda!!!! said...

My DVR failed to record it! I hate Comcast.

Anonymous said...

encore on sunday...