Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wistful wedding

I just returned from Linda's wedding, which was held in a little chapel and the Fox Chapel Golf Club in Pittsburgh. It was a shmancy affair and the couple could not have ordered up a more beautiful day, weather-wise.

We ate, drank, danced, drank, reminisced, drank, made new friends, danced and drank our way through the night. It was a beautiful affair and Reebs, Dickinator and I thought about the next time we'd all be back together. Dickinator and I decided that we should either take some time to celebrate our birthdays in a warm locale with everyone or we should get married together and just have a big party with all our friends.

I'm sad that the wedding is over, because it's been very fun catching up with all my friends, but I do think it's time for me to return home. I'm especially excited that I bought a new plane ticket with my miles so that I don't have to make a trip from Pittsburgh to Washington DC to Montreal to Chicago to San Francisco. Instead of traveling all day tomorrow, I'm going from Pittsburgh to Denver to home, sweet home!

No comments: