Monday, March 24, 2008

Business Trippin'

The Corporation has sent me around the world for meetings, presentations, factory visits, etc. The big perk to my 22 hours of travel was flying business class, something I'd never done before.

I was quite pleased to see that we each had our own little television to watch movies, some extra room on the width side, and seats that reclined almost fully flat so you could sleep!

Unfortunately, on the first leg of my flight, the seat controls didn't work exactly as planned. When the flight attendant - a stoic, no-nonsense blonde German lady - came to help me out, she kept fidgeting with the buttons and causing my seat to fold into many interesting positions, none of which was the desired setting for our landing. My neighbor could not help herself and was laughing uncontrollably as my back reclined, my feet folded under and my seat raised above the armrest.

No comments: