Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Homework

I spent this morning working from home because I didn't want to be interrupted while writing performance reviews. So after I wrote a draft, I decided to run some quick errands and ruminate over what I had committed to paper.

During my excursion in the beautiful SF sun, I dropped off my dry cleaning and ran into Beetle who was similarly enjoying the sunshine and making the most of the morning hours. I picked up a package from the post office and when I returned home, I ripped it open. Inside was a book - and more importantly - a set of DVDs. The complete first (and only) season of Grosse Pointe had arrived! I'm thrilled to revisit this show ... and Al Santos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna!

badswamp said...

Yum! Grosse Point- home to the hottest locker room on network tv!