Friday, March 21, 2008

LaBeija!

I'm still very distraught that Selives is moving to LA this weekend, but we all tried to put on a brave face and send him off in style last night. After a long day at work, I met up with Selives, Dyson, Roommates A&J and Blanca (Mahogany Sparkle and Lucy Ricardo had already left) and made loud noises at the end of the bar. One of my colleagues from The Corporation was also in the bar and said to me, "Oh, you're with that loud group." Yes, I was.

Mattress and Beetle arrived and we had a fun time taking photos, screaming, singing, dancing, doing shots and watching Selives do his signature LaBeija dance move where he drops suddenly into the splits on the ground - much to the shock of nearby strangers and much to our glee.

There may have been tears, hugging and some heartfelt utterances involved, but that was to be expected. We're all very sad that Selives is leaving us.

1 comment:

jboogie said...

"Of course Big Nose can do gymnastics."