Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy hour hangover

It's a proven fact that Panda!!!! doesn't do well at happy hour. If I start drinking too early, I turn into a drunken blubbering mess due to the fact that a) I cannot pass up a two-for-one deal and therefore order more drinks than I need and b) I don't like going home so I end up staying out drinking way too much and way too late.

Well, we hit the New York happy hour scene and promptly got sloshed last night. All ten of us who are visiting from San Francisco and a few friends from New York gathered together for drinks and drinks.

Ultimately, GarGar, Prec and I ended up at a bar where a drag queen was performing Whitney Houston numbers and I re-connected with a cute Mexican who used to live in San Francisco (but now resides in New York). It was a drinkalicious way to kick off our big apple vacation!

No comments: