Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wretched wireless

I decided to finally untether my laptop computer from the cable that connects me to the internets. Yes, I was finally going wireless!

So, I headed to the store (where I ran into Charlotte York!) and purchased an Apple AirPort Express. Upon installing the device and creating a local network (named "Panda" of course), I successfully connected to the internets from my couch, while watching Rock of Love.

But without warning, everything stopped! I was in mid-chat with Roommate J and Kitten, but I was unable to reach the internets anymore. Several hours later, and after a couple of calls to my internets provider, I'm finally back on the internets, but back through the old-fashioned cable. I think I'm cursed to be always a step behind...

No comments: