Sunday, August 10, 2008

Do you want to know how I got these scars?

Puppy and I finally made it to The Dark Knight yesterday evening, after an unsuccessful attempt a few weeks ago. We headed to the Sundance Kabuki Cinema where moviegoers can reserve seats in advance and enjoy an adult beverage and some nice food while watching the flick. It was a very civilized experience all around.

In my opinion, the movie was a bit too long, but enjoyable overall. It's true, Heath made a great Joker, but I think I could have done a convincing job opposite Christian Bale. His Batman voice was hysterical, distracting and difficult to understand at times. And Maggie Gyllenhaal makes a nice Katie Holmes doppelganger. I didn't realize just how much they resemble each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still wish Katie Holmes had stayed on board as Rachel Dawes for the Dark Knight; it was like the time spent getting familiar with her character in Batman Begins was wasted...