Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tell me something I don't know

As I was walking down the street this morning, a little old man, dressed in pressed trousers and a clean button-down shirt, was walking a few paces ahead of me. He looked like everyone around us in the financial district, making our ways through the workday and going to meetings (or meeting-type appointments). In general, a very professional looking fellow who also carried a lovely briefcase.

Suddenly, without warning, he stopped in his tracks, turned to the edge of the sidewalk so that he could face each passerby and he whispered matter-of-factly to each one (including Panda!!!!), "You're going to hell."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

save me a seat!

Ruthrauff said...

he read you like a book!

Gleemonex said...

See you there!