Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me

On my way back to the office from a meeting this morning, I was startled to hear very, very loud music. It seemed to be much louder than music that a passing car could make, yet I didn't see any parade floats. As I got closer to the din, I was surprised to see a man, dressed in rags, equipped with a large and elaborate speaker system and armed with a microphone.

He was singing Bobby Brown songs from the '80s, karaoke-style, and had some very nifty dance moves. During my walk, I had the pleasure of hearing "My Prerogative" and "Every Little Step." I heart San Francisco.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Did you give him a dollar? Everybody needs to eat, Panda!!!, and at least he wasn't panhandling -- he was providing a service.