Friday, August 15, 2008

Nifty Nastia

I stayed up way too late last night because I got sucked into the Olympic women's gymnastics all-around competition. Beetle had explained to me earlier that Shawn Johnson was heavily favored to win, and I could see why, since she really is a little packet of power.

But Shawn was neck-and-neck-and-neck with Nastia Lukin and a Chinese chick and I could not turn off my television! Even though I had an early start this morning, I remained transfixed to the television and watched through to the completion, where Nastia ended up winning it all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

girl!! I totally stand corrected. they were AMAZING though, right? I cant wait to watch Daiane Dos Santos from Brazil on the floor exercise finals!! She mounts with a double Arabian LAYOUT!! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKK!!

-bug

polislag said...

Nasty Nastia was by far the best. And for once I can say I have an educated opinion about something!

jboogie said...

I love that Nastia has a haughty look on her face like time, like she's constantly thinking "your leotard is ugly" or "you so stepped out on your dismount"