Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stuffed

This morning, Mama Panda!!!!, Lil' Sis' Panda!!!! and I went around town. We dropped Lil' Sis' Panda!!!! off at the salon (named "Lady Channel") where she would spend the next 1.5 hours getting her eyelashes extended.

Meanwhile, Mama Panda!!!! and I did some shopping, ate mango pudding and met up with Cousin Steppynose, who moved to Hong Kong about a month ago. We meandered back to the salon, gathered Lil' Sis' Panda!!!! up and met an uncle and seven cousins for dim sum.

Summer in Hong Kong is kind of on the oppressively hot side, so I enjoyed every opportunity enter air conditioned locations. This meant eating quite a bit today and now I'm one stuffed panda.

I have approximately two hours before we all meet to go to dinner, in celebration of my grandmother's birthday. Oy.

No comments: