Sunday, November 9, 2008

Party on potrero

Public transit and taxi cab availability aren't San Francisco's strengths. So, when someone hosts a party in the Potrero Hill neighborhood, which isn't easily accessible by muni or by cab, it takes a fairly special occasion to get this lazy panda to the soiree. Last night's celebration of Lezzie P's birthday was one such occasion and I'm very glad I made the (not so inconvenient in retrospect) trip.

Puppy, Periwinkle and I arrived at the party which was already in full swing. Kitten, Roommate J, Mahogany Sparkle, and of course Lezzies N&P were enjoying libations, shrimp cocktail, guacamole and buffalo wings. Before long, Dyson arrived with a co-worker and GarGar, sparking an impromptu dance party in the hallway.

Despite some non-so-obvious drama with Mahogany Sparkle, it was a fun event and I don't think we did too much damage to the venue. And to celebrate the birthday, someone busted out cute little mini cupcakes! Tiny, frosted morsels of tastiness.

2 comments:

room8J said...

Mahogs totally owes me one for making me miss cupcakes!!!

Mahogany Sparkle said...

oooops!