Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday fun

Since I wasn't able to join my friends in Tahoe this weekend, I happily met a few of them at the bar when they returned to SF yesterday evening. I was especially glad to spend some time with Selives before he returned to LA this morning at the ungodly hour of 6:00am.

I hadn't been to Sunday night's hip-hop party in quite a while, and it was nice to see that not much has changed. Selives, Mahogany Sparkle, and the Roommates A&J were already celebrating their return from the weekend when I arrived, and I quickly caught up with a few drinks and a Selives-sponsored shot of honey whiskey.

I was especially pleased that the DJ honored my requests and played "Reach Out" and "Let It Rock" even though probably no one else in the entire bar - or city - wanted to hear my songs.

No comments: