Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Viagens felizes

In one week, Chocolate Thunder's five-month San Francisco stint comes to an end and he embarks on a new, exciting adventure in Brazil! To wish him off, we met for a final sushi and sashimi dinner last night.

Even though I didn't get to hang out with him as much as I'd hoped, it was fun having Chocolate Thunder in town. He often was saddled with way too much work and I was occupied with a new job, house-hunting and general SF amusement. Looking back, I'm pretty sure that we've both matured a lot since his last substantial visit to San Francisco and we're definitely both of a more mellow mindset.

I'll miss our nights being over-served, his Beyonce imitations and dancing at the clubs together, but I'm excited to hear about his new life in Brazil and I look forward to visiting him sometime. Hopefully in the near future. Tchau amigo!

No comments: