Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Poll dancing

When I stepped outside at 6:45am, I noticed that people were already lined up at their polling locations to cast their votes. It's been all about the election for well over a year, so I don't feel that the challenge will be to get voters to the polls. My worry is that there's some sort of nefarious Republican scheme to which I'm completely oblivious. Malfunctioning computerized voting systems. "Lost" registrations. Unscrupulous volunteers.

Maybe my conspiracy theory gene is a bit too strong, or maybe reports like this one have got me all nervous. Either way, I hope that my fears don't come to fruition and that I've got ample reason to celebrate in a few short hours.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

100% with you, my man.

No on 8, no on 4, YES ON OBAMA.