Monday, August 6, 2007

And ... ACTION!


In the event that news reporters ask Panda!!!! any questions about his jobby, The Corporation requested that he undergo media training today. Basically, this consisted of many exercises, most of them filmed, in a tiny, hot room with about 9 other worker bees.

They say the camera adds 10 pounds, but I think that's being conservative. I think the camera added at least 20 pounds to my frame, but then again, I may still be over-stuffed from last night's delish feast at Mattress & Beetle's abode. Said feast, which was lovingly and painstakingly prepared by all, consisted of large steaks, cheesey potato yumminess, asparagus, copious amounts of wine, fresh guac, some sort of cheese ball (which was rolled in almonds, much to my dismay since I had thought it was bacon) and ... homemade ice cream!

I am very motivated to hit the gym today.

No comments: