Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy tranny-versary!


All the important SF establishments seem to be having their very fancy anniversary parties tonight! I met up with Selives and Roommates A&J to go to the MTP 2-year anniversary party. There, we met up with GarGar, Bill Paxton (still trying to think of another pseudonym) and BrightEyes. It was one of those parties where there was booze and cupcakes and a singer and an opportunity to purchase a limited edition t-shirt. 'Twas funzo.

After the MTP anniversary, GarGar, Bill Paxton, Selives and I went to another bar where we enjoyed some beverages and Panda!!!! started recording some choice quotations (more on that later). It was a great time to relax and get ready for anniversary number dos.

Internets, Number Dos was off the chain! It was the First Anniversary party for Juanita MORE's Playboy party and it was totes fun. So many pink balloons, tons of cupcakes, beautiful music, and of course, the free-flowing booze. We met up with Kitten, Blanca, Mattress, ChickenHawk, Gymnast, Cumtroller and a bunch of other homos for a night of revelry and celebration. Any party with cupcakes is a good party in my book.

So, I mentioned that I started to record some quotations, and Internets, let me share them with you:

"My sense of smell is legendary" -- Bill Paxton

"I gotta go out more" -- Selives

"Why did I come home with more money than I left with?" -- Selives

Roommate A: "I'm leaving to go home."
Everyone: "BYE ROOMMATE J!!!"

"...and then we 'slept'" -- Bill Paxton

"No, we took another sleeping pill and really went to bed." -- Bill Paxton

"I love how for my birthday he french kissed me, gave me magnums and put my head in his crotch." -- Selives

"I blot oil, you bitch! It's not makeup!" -- Selives

"I'm poor ... and I'm an addict!" -- Selives

"I don't want your guts all over my outfit!" -- Selives

It was a fun night and some of the songs that I heard ("Gypsy Woman" by Hilary Duff and "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson) definitely helped to make it "special"!

2 comments:

Gleemonex said...

Panda baby, you know I love you, but your musical taste ... son, we need to talk. ;-)

polislag said...

Panda!!! you put cupcake on my face!