Friday, August 17, 2007

What do you do with a B.A. in English?


It's like "Sesame Street" meets "Rent"!

VALedictorian, Leedle Zeester and I went to see "Avenue Q" tonight. None of us really knew what the show was about, except that it had puppets. Well, these puppets sang, swore, fornicated and pondered the meaning of life!

Watching puppets have very explicit sex and use vulgar language was very surreal, but it made for a pretty fantastic show. It was just what I needed for this mellow Friday evening.

It was very nice seeing Leedle Zeester, who was in town visiting whilst on break from pursuing her advanced studies in "The Real World" and "90210." I was glad to see that she's enjoying her program and is considering extending her studies and becoming a Dr. of the T.V.

And I'm glad that VALedictorian and I have our little theater dates throughout the year. It's sad that we don't catch up more often, but we're busy worker bees so I feel lucky to have any time with her at all!

No comments: