Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are you there God? It's me, Panda!!!!


Despite my advancing age, I often feel an affinity for products targeted toward the "young adult" set - 'tweens who should be reading books by Judy Blume, but I suspect these days who just watch MTV and look at celebrity gossip blogs. Evidence of Panda!!!!'s weakness for all things 'tween is my newfound addiction to The N, which is the sudsy nighttime television programming on The Noggin, an "educational" channel for children.

With shows like "Degrassi," "Dawson's Creek," "The Best Years" and the dual crown jewels of "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills," The N has become my go-to channel when MTV is showing "Scarred" or anything with Nick Cannon.

I know the programming is aimed at teenagers who are all angsty and in the midst of self-discovery, but I am easily distracted by these shows. With the exception of the "reality" shows, most have an after-school special feel to them, and I am inspired by these lessons in morality, aimed at preventing me from cheating on my final exams and/or my significant other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't cheat on kttn!